Can a non-member host an event at MCC?
- Manhattan Country Club is a private, member’s only club, however, we do accomodate non-members for their banquet needs. Give Stephanie Cleveland a call (785) 539-7501 or email@example.com for more information.
Do I need to guarantee a certain number of guest to book the room?
- We are flexible in arranging the number of guests and the minimum dollars spent for your event.
How can I pay my deposits?
- We accept most major credit cards and personal checks for initial deposits are acceptable.
What is your pricing?
- We have a wide variety of pricing to fit your needs. We encourage you to customize your event by offering upgrade options, so you can receive exactly what you want. No request is too big or too small; in fact our team would be pleased to design a menu to fit your needs. Custom does not necessarily mean more expensive.
When can I have my reception?
- We do not have specific times for receptions. It is approximately a 6 hour stay for a traditional wedding with a cocktail hour, dinner and bar. We typically book only one major event per day, so your start and finish time is flexible.
Can I order children's meals or special meals?
- Absolutely. We offer a variety of choices for the younger guests. We also provide customized meals for vegetarians or any guest who may have specific dietary restrictions.
Are there hotels in the area?
- Yes, there are several hotels in the area. For your convenience, we can provide you with a list of nearby hotels. The recommended hotels offer a variety of amenities. They can also reserve a block of rooms for your party and several provide shuttles to and from the club.