Instruction for the Member's Only Section
User name: Your Member Number (####) must be four digits. Example: 0036
Password: Your Last Name in Lowercase Letters
- Select the Statements Menu
- You will then see your Current Balance
- Use the buttons on the left side to pick which statement you would like to view.
- Once you are on a statement you can view your Receipts by clicking the yellow note next to the date.
Online Tee Times:
- Select the Online Tee Times Menu
- Fill out the form on the left hand side by selecting the day and time you would like to play as well as the number of players and holes you would like for the day.
- Click Submit.
- If that tee time is not available a list of next available tee times will appear and you can select from them.
- If you have problems booking a tee time call the Golf Shop at 539-7501.
Under this tab you are able to edit and add to the profile information that is viewed in the Member Directory that only our members can view. You also have the ability to change your password to something that may be easier for you to remember.
If you receive an error after hitting the Update button, it is because you have entered too many characters into one of the text boxes. Please shorten your information and try again.
The Manhattan Country Club website works best on a computer using Windows Operating System and Internet Explorer web browser, rathan than an Apple Computer.
If you have any further questions you can contact the office at 539-7501.