Private Club Network
What is PCN?
The Private Club Network provides reciprocal benefits to clubs, offering their members the ability to access and play at partnering clubs across the nation. By way of offering these unique benefits to club members, our clients are able to better recruit new members and offer additional membership value resulting in increased member retention.
One of the greatest challenges facing the private club industry is finding new and creative ways to enhance member recruitment and retention. To remain competitive, private clubs must identify services and amenities that will add value to their members’ experience, while staying within tight budgets.
With this simple philosophy in mind, the Private Club Network was developed and soon after became recognized by BoardRoom magazine as the 2002 New Product of the Year.
3 Key Advantages of the Private Club Network
Shared Reciprocal Play
- Private Club Network members can play golf at any of the participating clubs nationwide for a standardized fee of $25 or $50/per player. Whether your members travel for business or pleasure, the Network ensures your members a private club experience when they are away from home.
- Private Club Network accepts all member requests for play through its friendly Tee Time Concierge staff. The Network’s dedicated toll- free reservations line and website provide your members with a reliable, professional resource to make their use of the benefit simple while at the same time taking the burden away from your Club Pro and staff.
You Retain Complete Control
- You maintain complete control over how many tee time requests you will accept from Private Club Network members who request to play your club.
Registration Is Easy
- Go to PrivateClubNetwork.com
- Click Register Now
- Follow the simple registration steps
- Start enjoying all the benefits of your Private Club Network Membership!